Day 24: 15 facts about you
- I don't feel like I'm nearing 30, I can't really verbalize why, but I guess it doesn't seem like I'm in my late 20s. Maybe the lack of being a parent?
- My husband is younger than me, by less than 6 years...most passers-by don't even give it a second look, which makes me believe that we don't appear to have a backwards age difference.
- It annoys me when people act so surprised that my husband is younger than me. If he were the one that were nearly 6 years older than me, no one would think twice about it. He's insanely mature for being in his early 20s, and no one guesses his age.
- I'd rather text than talk on the phone. I am on the phone all day at work, with citizens, with deputies, I don't want to talk when I'm home.
- I don't like most social settings. Party? Count me out 9 times out of 10. Drunk people? Again, count me out. I love dinner with a friend or two, shopping with a friend, that's about as social as I get. I don't count family dinners, that works for me...but groups of people I don't know? Negative, not happening. I'm a homebody
- My husband is my fairy tale come true. Barf? Yeah, I know, but it's true
- I wish I could show the world the huge heart I have, but I've been hurt too many times, so I reserve that for people who have proven themselves to me...shouldn't be that way, I know, but it is. Evolution baby
- I never truly knew love until J. I thought I did, but the love J and I have makes everything so easy. Love shouldn't mean work, love shouldn't mean giving up things you want.
- I'm probably OCD/ADD, or some other anxiety issue...as talked about here. I like to call it quirks...lol
- I went to the doctor today (more on that later) and had to list all of my surgeries, I quit after 6 surgeries, knowing I left of a few, and feeling like I was forgetting more. I've had several surgeries, it's to the point now that I don't even really get nervous until it is go-time.
- I'm pretty sure people think I'm crazy, but my dog is my kid...for now at least. He's pretty much awesome, sweet, and the cutest thing ever!
- My Papa was my hero growing up, could do no wrong. I honestly do not remember any bad stories about him, I have no bad memories. I miss him like crazy, and I hate that J didn't get to know him before my Papa went to live in Heaven.
- I asked J for help making this list...he says to say I'm picky. I told him I'm just a Selective Eater
- I have twitter, but I use it to celeb-stalk and have access to breaking news. I rarely tweet
- I apparently have a have a hard time coming up with 15 things about me...took me over 2 hours.
|I didn't know this or understand it until J. I believe it with my whole heart now|