Tuesday, September 13, 2011

This might take a while...

Day 24: 15 facts about you

  1. I don't feel like I'm nearing 30, I can't really verbalize why, but I guess it doesn't seem like I'm in my late 20s.  Maybe the lack of being a parent?  
  2. My husband is younger than me, by less than 6 years...most passers-by don't even give it a second look, which makes me believe that we don't appear to have a backwards age difference.
  3. It annoys me when people act so surprised that my husband is younger than me.  If he were the one that were nearly 6 years older than me, no one would think twice about it.  He's insanely mature for being in his early 20s, and no one guesses his age.  
  4. I'd rather text than talk on the phone.  I am on the phone all day at work, with citizens, with deputies, I don't want to talk when I'm home.  
  5. I don't like most social settings.  Party?  Count me out 9 times out of 10.  Drunk people?  Again, count me out.  I love dinner with a friend or two, shopping with a friend, that's about as social as I get.  I don't count family dinners, that works for me...but groups of people I don't know?  Negative, not happening.  I'm a homebody
  6. My husband is my fairy tale come true.  Barf?  Yeah, I know, but it's true
  7. I wish I could show the world the huge heart I have, but I've been hurt too many times, so I reserve that for people who have proven themselves to me...shouldn't be that way, I know, but it is.  Evolution baby
  8. I never truly knew love until J.  I thought I did, but the love J and I have makes everything so easy.  Love shouldn't mean work, love shouldn't mean giving up things you want.  
  9. I didn't know this or understand it until J.  I believe it with my whole heart now
  10. I'm probably OCD/ADD, or some other anxiety issue...as talked about here.  I like to call it quirks...lol
  11. I went to the doctor today (more on that later) and had to list all of my surgeries, I quit after 6 surgeries, knowing I left of a few, and feeling like I was forgetting more.  I've had several surgeries, it's to the point now that I don't even really get nervous until it is go-time.  
  12. I'm pretty sure people think I'm crazy, but my dog is my kid...for now at least.  He's pretty much awesome, sweet, and the cutest thing ever!
  13. My Papa was my hero growing up, could do no wrong.  I honestly do not remember any bad stories about him, I have no bad memories.  I miss him like crazy, and I hate that J didn't get to know him before my Papa went to live in Heaven.
  14. I asked J for help making this list...he says to say I'm picky.  I told him I'm just a Selective Eater
  15. I have twitter, but I use it to celeb-stalk and have access to breaking news.  I rarely tweet
  16. I apparently have a have a hard time coming up with 15 things about me...took me over 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment