Thursday, September 29, 2011

Seriously Thursday

Frommrstomama
Seriously...I'm realizing that I never posted the last day of the 30 Day Challenge, I'll have to get on that!

Seriously...I'm blessed.  I have an amazing husband who is everything that I could have ever dreamed of.  I can't brag enough about him

Seriously...I don't have a whole lot to fuss about in my life.  Well, I do, but I can't fuss about it here because of my own set blog rules lol

Seriously...We decided to play the lottery on our way back home Monday, we won!  A free ticket Got ya!  We matched 2 numbers and that got us a free ticket.  Hey now, a win is a win no matter how small!

Seriously...Alabama allergies make my life ridiculous a living hell most days.  I can't breathe through my nose and my eyes burn.  Let me tell you, that doesn't combine well with our walking plan we just got back on.  J and I walk 2 miles together and he runs later that day the same 2 miles.  He's dedicated to it. 

Seriously...I used to run, all the time, without fail.  Life changes, happiness, several things happened and I haven't run in over a year.  I even ran a 5k and had a really great finishing time and enjoyed myself.  But, I ran for stress relief, I ran for "me time"  I ran to run away from it all and be able to just go.  Pound out all the stress.  I don't have the same motivation any more, so I'm having a hard time finding the push. 
J and I walk together, not just stroll, we get out and move, but we talk and it's amazing

Seriously...my husband already has halloween decorations up.  No joke.  He loves fall, loves halloween.  He's just as bad with Christmas.  We stay lit up and decorated from the end of September until Jan 1!  I can't lie, I love it too.  It brings so much cheer.  And watching him just makes my heart happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment