Sunday, September 4, 2011

Personally, I think he looks like a dirty hippie...

Day 15: Your Celebrity Crush

 I know, I know, I'm an odd one.  I don't crush on celebrities.  At least not any more.  So, instead, I'll show you my teenage crushes...after I make most women of the world call me crazy.

Johnny Depp.  Not a fan.  He just looks like a dirty hippie to me.  Not my style.

forgot to source it, sorry
That's all.

Now, to my teenage crushes:
Andrew Keegan
crush started with a little movie that is being called a cult classic:
source
I can't find a pic of him in this movie, other than telling you that's him to the right top row.
source
source
He played the mean guy, remember?

And, my musical crush was definitely
Rob Thomas
Matchbox 20
source
Loved this album:
source


Yup, those were my celeb crushes of my teenage years

No comments:

Post a Comment