Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm easy to please

Day 20: Your Dream House
 Well, that's pretty simple.

Paid for.

You think I'm kidding?
Only sort of.

I want a comfortable sized house, enough room to live comfortably
I don't need a mansion
Sure, I'd like to have a few wooded acres, but it's not required
I wouldn't even really care if it were a condo with a small yard and driveway, as long as it's paid for.

You getting the idea of the criteria?  Paid for?  lol

Sure, I'd love beautiful hardwood floors, with slate in the kitchen and baths
Sure, I'd love fine furniture
Who wouldn't?
Sure, I'd love to have a nice house...you know, like you see on those reality shows.
But, do I want to pay the mortgage?  
No, not even hardly

Like I've said before, I'm cheap to a fault


No comments:

Post a Comment