Friday, September 2, 2011

Can I just say...

I have the best husband I could have ever dreamed of!

So many reasons, too many to list all of them, but he's amazing.  And he's mine! 

Just a few reasons he's so amazing:
Today, while walking the mall after eating (because I wanted one thing, he wanted the other...add it up, food court!!) we saw that American Eagle had a 40% off absolutely everything in the store no exceptions.  Um, yes please!  This coming from the girl who just found out she l~o~v~e~s AE jeans! I swear this isn't a paid endorsement, though it sure sounds like one.  LOL
Anyway....Amazing Husband goes back to the mall after dropping me off at work and buys me another pair of new-favorite-jeans.  Yes, I realize it's not like he went into Target and bought me feminine products, but he doesn't shy away from the aisle when it's time to purchase them.  He says he'd go get them for me if I ever needed him to. 
Would your husband go back to the mall and buy pants for you?  Yeah, I'm lucky like that.

Last night, he was watching The First 48 while I read The Help, I curled up on the couch next to him and read with my head in his lap.  Sweet kisses, and fingers run through my hair while he watched his show and I read.  It's the little things.

We got in bed and he calls Sully up with him.  Sullivan curls up next to him and they both fell asleep.  I stayed up (until 2am) finishing my book (I give it 2 thumbs up, definite must read).  I noticed that Sullivan was panting, but he didn't want to move.  He wanted to stay there curled up next to J.  I finally pulled J's arm off of him and told him he could go on.  He hopped down and went under the bed, his favorite place other than curled up next to J. 
Why is that sweet?  I've had Sully, my faithful companion, for 8 years.  He's been through thick and thin with me.  He's been my side kick.  He is only a cuddlebug with me, my mother, or my Mama (mom's mom).  The only man he's really ever taken to was my Papa.  Sure, he loves his Popi (my dad), and his Uncle Daniel (my brother), but cuddle...eh, not so much.  That is, until J came along.  Those two took to each other immediately.  I can't say enough how much it warms my heart to see Sully curl up with J.  He absolutely adores J.  While J was gone, Sully was anxious, stressed...now that J's home, that dog is relaxed, happy.  My dogson loves his Daddy!!
J came in from his run and started on his ab work out (that I'm doing too!!  It's tough but I enjoy it!).  Sully was in his face.  I said, "Go lay down and get out of Daddy's way"  ^ That's what we got.  LOL!  Hey, he did what he was told I guess. 


The other day, I got off of work and got in the car to find a bouquet of flowers.  Why?  Just because. 

I'm a lucky, lucky lady for so so many reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment