Thursday, October 6, 2011

Seriously Thursday

Seriously...Why do I read trash magazines?  People, InStyle, whatever gossip mag there is.  I don't buy them, but I will read them when I see them.  I do nothing but roll my eyes at 90% of the stuff lol

Seriously...People need to police themselves better on Facebook.  Facebook isn't a place to air your grievances with the world.  If you're upset with something, say so but in a very general way.  I get so tired of reading people's Facebook statuses when all they do is bitch about things, or embellish.  Embellishment is just as bad.  Facebook is misused, and unfortunately shows the true sides of people.  If it's not the world's business, don't put it on Facebook.  This could really be a post itself, "The Rules of Facebook"

Seriously...Allergies go AWAY

Seriously...I'm too old for dramatics

Seriously...Does anyone have any suggestions for good inexpensive car insurance?  Mine has gone up for some inexplicable reason and I refuse to pay that much money.  We're going to try Gieco and see what they have to say

Seriously...I had a huge pitty party last night, I rarely have them, but it felt good to vent and fuss

Seriously...I have the best husband in the world, I feel like I should brag on him for just being an amazing husband.  He defines Husband if you ask me

Seriously...J and I are waiting for our break, waiting for a great job offer for him, waiting for something we want but can't make happen.  We're still upbeat about it all, and our marriage is great in the face of odds that most people allow to break them down.  I can't wait to see what God has in store for us



No comments:

Post a Comment