Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Confessional...

Since nothing is springing to mind for me to talk about, I'll jump on the confession bandwagon

I confess...That I am enjoying my renewed enthusiasm for crafts.  I'm planning on making everyone's Christmas gifts this year.  However...

I confess...That I'm scared that I'll be really upset and hurt if someone doesn't like the gift I give them.  It's so much more personal when you handmake the gift instead of just buy it. 

I confess...I'm really torn over my grandmother having surgery.  Not worried, at all, she's such a trooper and an amazing, strong woman (I want to be just like her!).  My problem is, I've never seen her in the hospital, I've never seen her have more than just a sniffle, or a cold.  Thinking of going to see her in the hospital, seeing her in serious pain.  I don't know.  I know J and I will go see her while she's in rehab, and we'll see her when she stays with my mother after all of that, but to see her in the hospital...I don't know.

I confess...I have no tolerance for rude people.  People who think they are better than you, when you lead similar lives.  I have 3 words for those type people, "GET OVER YOURSELF"

I confess...I made homemade pizza rolls, idea found on pinterest...I wouldn't jump up and down shouting how fabulous they were, but with a marinara dipping sauce I think they would have been better.  Kind of bland. 
was going to put a recipe, hence the numbers, but it's so pretty self explanatory
I confess...I care more about happiness than I do money.  As long as I have a roof over my head, a car to get me from point A to point B, and food in my stomach, as long as I'm happy I could care less.  Money pays the bills, it doesn't make you happy.  I think when I realized that, I became a much better person

I confess...I have made mistakes in my life.  But, I would never take any one of them back.  I'm a firm believer that every choice you make, every step in life you take molds you into the person you are.  You can either wallow in the sadness that you've made mistakes, or learn from them and make yourself a better person.  I chose the latter

I confess...I have cut myself down to one soda, and one cup of coffee a day.  Some days I fail.  Some days I end up with 2 cups of coffee and 2 sodas.  I'm trying to get back to drinking more water, water is so good for you body.

I confess...I'm running out of confessions.  lol

Have a great day everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment