Wednesday, October 5, 2011

If? I like if

I love the word "if"  I don't know why.  I like "if" questions.  I like playing with options lol

If I were to get pregnant again...
I guess I would have had to be pregnant once to have an again...If I were to get pregnant, we would be elated to have a child to raise in the love we have 
If I could have any job in the world....
I don't know, I do know it would be a fabulous, high paying, part-time hours, Tuesday through Thursday job.  lol.  Hey, this is IF remember
If I had a day to myself...
I would relax, get a mani-pedi, get my hair trimmed, eat delicious food
If I could get married all over again...
I would have more family there to celebrate with us
If I could live anywhere in the US...
I would stay here in the south!  I'm a southern girl through and through
If my boy were a girl what would he be named....
If Sully were a girl....I have no idea what he would be named!  He was named after the big blue monster in Monster's Inc after all.
 
If I could have any talent...
I would be far more crafty,  You know you're also sickened by the women who can just pick up any craft project and make it look perfect.  Sometimes I could kick Martha Stewart
If you met me in real life...
You'd get the same person you read in the blog.  I'm upbeat, scatterbrained, quirky
If money was no object...
I would still work, somewhere.  I can't just sit around.  I'd go nuts
If I could meet one celebrity...
 I would probably ask them if the excessive spending was really necessary
If I could shop at one store for the rest of my life...
I would probably pick Target, way better than Walmart, and has practically everything you could ever need
If I could get another pet....
I would get J a puppy, a female puppy because they're easier to train!
If I could go on vacation right now...
It would be to an all-inclusive resort on the beach somewhere for 2 weeks, just me and J.
If I had to choose between a house keeper or a personal chef...
ooooohhhh, good one.  I think personal chef!
If I had the option to get plastic surgery...
I'd get it!  What woman doesn't have places that she'd have nipped, tucked, sucked?  Places that no matter what she does in the gym, you can't fix it!
If you could, would you go back to high school?
Not even a chance
If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)
 Hrm 
I would ask for J to get his dream police job
and for some drama to disappear
What kids show do you secretly like?
Honestly, I don't watch any.  I don't even know which channel Nickelodeon or Disney are on
What is your beverage of choice?
That's easy!  Pepsi Max or Coke Zero! 
 
What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
  I don't know, that's a good one.  I'm sure I could find a million things.  I have a hard time answering this question because every individual flaw adds up to making you the person you are.  Hmmm...
I truly think what I need to work on is my relationship with God.  First and foremost.  
We have a relationship, I talk to Him, alot.  However, I need to listen more.  I need to seek Him more instead of trying to take care of everything myself
 
I actually combined two surveys, but I liked them.  They had different questions on them than you usually see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment