Friday, June 3, 2011

Virgin?

Catch your attention with that post title?  lol
I'm a blog-virgin, thought I might start writing because life is changing and I need an outlet.  Life isn't changing for the negative or anything, just changing.  I'm excited about the changes and really looking forward to them and what adventures we have in store for us.  Due to those changes, I thought I would start a blog for friends and family to see so that those who wish to keep up with us, can.  
I'm going to have to keep some details private, others to a minimum, just because of the sensitivity of said changes.  My husband is entering the Army, I am very proud of him and what he has achieved in order to get the MOS (job) that he wanted.  So, yes, I'm about to become an Army wife.  Out of the world I know of North Alabama and my job in law enforcement, to happily support the man I love and adore.
My husband and I will have been married just over 6 months, actually ten days shy of 7 months when he leaves for boot camp. 
  My favorite picture of us from our wedding reception

I adore that man, he is so many things wrapped up into one fabulous package: Husband, Best Friend, Soul mate, etc. 

We have a great support system, his family (my in-laws of course) are wonderful and are here in town.  They've embraced me as one of them and love me, as I love them like they are my own family.  And my family of course!  My family who support me as long as I'm happy!  While J is gone, I'm going to take as much time as I can to travel to see family as much as I can.  The baby and I will that is, Sully/Sullivan: 
Meet Sully (if you haven't before), the cutest baby in the world

So, HooAh Go Army!

That's all for now folks!  Join me tomorrow as I tell the tale of Burnt Bacon.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment