I know I usually do Seriously Thursday, but I just don't have any pet peeves right now. Ok, well, scratch that, not enough for a blog post. lol So, I'll confess...even though I'm only Diet Catholic aka Episcopalian.
- I CONFESS: That I might have an OCD issue. J points out when I seriously obsess over things. Right now, packing the apartment since I'd like to be packed and moved by next Friday/Saturdayish at the latest.
- I CONFESS: That I am quite the home body. I would rather stay home than go out to spend time around strangers...especially if those strangers may or may not be drunk
- I CONFESS: That I'm almost 28 years old, and I still call my mother Mommie and my grandmother Mama...apparently this is confusing to most.
- I CONFESS: That I love photography, I photograph something nearly every day. I love Ashley's blog: shouldabeeninpictures The whole idea is too cute, and simple. Which makes it fab.
- I CONFESS: That I'm enjoying blogging...too much
- I CONFESS: That I think I'm pretty funny, and in general, a pretty rockin awesome person.