Thursday, June 23, 2011

Confession?

I know I usually do Seriously Thursday, but I just don't have any pet peeves right now.  Ok, well, scratch that, not enough for a blog post.  lol  So, I'll confess...even though I'm only Diet Catholic aka Episcopalian. 

  • I CONFESS: That I might have an OCD issue.  J points out when I seriously obsess over things.  Right now, packing the apartment since I'd like to be packed and moved by next Friday/Saturdayish at the latest.  
  • I CONFESS:  That I am quite the home body.  I would rather stay home than go out to spend time around strangers...especially if those strangers may or may not be drunk
  • I CONFESS: That I'm almost 28 years old, and I still call my mother Mommie and my grandmother Mama...apparently this is confusing to most.
  • I CONFESS: That I love photography, I photograph something nearly every day.  I love Ashley's blog: shouldabeeninpictures  The whole idea is too cute, and simple.  Which makes it fab.
  • I CONFESS: That I'm enjoying blogging...too  much
  • I CONFESS: That I think I'm pretty funny, and in general, a pretty rockin awesome person. 
And one thing that isn't a confession, how much I love my husband.  He is amazing.  He has taught me true love.  Real love.  True happiness, from the heart and soul.  I have never smiled from my heart.  This is amazing.  I have actually thanked him for what he has brought to my life.  I can't say enough about him.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment