Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

This post is going to be from Sully, to his Daddy...I would give him the keyboard, but instead he requested I post a few pictures:





It was a Father/Son moment




Thank you Sully for that.  Now, for a little known fact, J had a cat in his first apartment, when he moved his grandmother took Clara.  Clara still loves her Daddy, so...introducing: Clara!


She thinks this is her angelic look

She's happy with her rotund size

He caught a Clarafish


She was having to approve his gifts for his birday

This is DevilClara
Happy Father's Day to all of the Dads out there!
I would have written one about my own father, but bless him, he doesn't use the computer much...maybe once a year or so.  I'm not sure he knows what a blog is.

No comments:

Post a Comment