Thursday, November 10, 2011

Seriously Thursday


Seriously...Things are looking up for J, opportunities are starting to unfold.  Please keep praying for direction and guidance for us.  Soon enough I'll fill everyone in...as soon as the unfolding occurs!  Lol.  I don't want to jinx anything
Seriously...J is hilarious.  I told him that something will shake loose out of these opportunities.  He said, "I don't count my chickens before they hatch...I don't count them until they have feathers.  And not that chick fuzz either, real feathers"  

Seriously...I'm really missing my true friends right now.  I'm tired of wishy washy people who get their feelings hurt or wear their feelings on their sleeves.  

Seriously...I just have days where I want to be left alone.  The older I get, the less I want to deal with people.  I think I'm going to become a hermit in my old age.  I'll just want my husband and my dog.  LOL

Seriously...Don't take it personal

Seriously...Will my hair ever grow to long enough to be able to do these too-cute-hairstyles on pinterest?  My hair is anywhere from half an inch to two inches too short for 90% of the haistyles I want to try.  

Seriously...My arm is bothering me again...aaaahhhh, the glories of Ulnar Neuropathy.  Sadly, if I have to have more surgery, that will mean more scars on my arm and these would be more noticeable because they'd be further down on my arm.  Bleh.  I guess I need to make and keep an appointment with my neurologist if this keeps up.

Seriously...DANG it got cold all of a sudden this evening/tonight!!

Seriously...Taylor Swift, CMA Entertainer of the Year?  Really?  Over Jason Aldean, Brad Paisley, and Blake Shelton?!  Are you kidding me?!  I could live the rest of my life perfectly content without hearing her poppy, nasally, crybaby songs.  UGH!  SHUT UP TAYLOR SWIFT!  Kanye may have been rude, but he wasn't off base.

Seriously...If it isn't obvious, I'm a big country music fan.  Male country artist mostly, I like very few female artists.  Loved Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton's performances

Seriously...We had unannounced house guests that ruined my CMA viewing.  Amanda was not a happy camper.   Boo

Seriously...I'm tired of watching people get things that they haven't earned.  That's all I'm going to say about that, because then I would violate my own rules of blogging

Seriously...I found this today on Pinterest, and wow is it the truth or what?!


{via}

No comments:

Post a Comment