Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Absolutely sharing this with ya'll!!


 Becky, over at From Mrs to Mama, posts fabulous deals that she finds.  Since she has a little one, and I don't, I don't usually find her deals to personally help me.  However, I still read them.  Thank goodness I did today! 

We're on a tight budget right now, who isn't in these economic times, so I wasn't thinking we'd send out any cards this year.  Well, folks, FREE fits into our budget.  And by free, I mean 100% absolutely totally free.  

click here
Seriously, go to mypublisher.com, it is so easy.  At checkout, put in HAPPY10FREE

It worked, and was so so easy.  The hardest thing was to choose which pics I was going to use!  I'm excited!  The envelopes come....free...they even print your return address on the envelope for you!  Does it get any better than that?!
I'm going to go back to the site later, another pay day, and order more.  And actually pay for them lol.  I will always visit a place that will give me something free without having me pay for anything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment