Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll!

I hope everyone is having a great day.
Thank you citizens of my fine county for staying quiet and keeping work slow today
lol

J and I went to his parents's house for lunch
we were in charge of green beans
My green beans are pretty famous with the fam...lol

Since I needed to get ready for lunch, and work, J took over
Yummy...am I talking about him or the beans? ;)
J decided to play with the camera while we were waiting to eat...



Dinner was fabulous, I filled my belly and came to work!  

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
I'm thankful for all of the blessings in my life







and...just because:

a photo mistake by my father-in-law, and when I went to remove the red-eye, I ended up with possibly the creepiest pupils ever...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment