Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Cat-astrophe

Well, not a catastrophe, not even a little one...I just liked the word...anyway.

J and I decided to put out more decorations this morning/afternoon before I left for work.  So, off we went to the storage shed and brought in more bins. 
Look what the cat drug in
You can't bring in any new box with out Clara climbing all over them, exploring them, trying to get in

I got busy, filling bowls and vases with ornaments
On the piano

On the bar counter
I made a cute table centerpiece for the dining room table, sadly I didn't get a picture before Clara got to it.  I looked over and saw her laying on the table, just in time to see her reach up and bat at the jingle bells lining the cake stand.  She batted one down, and was quite proud of herself. 


J is in charge of putting up outside lights.  He tried to get to them last night, but, again, Clara got to them before he did.  The lights worked last year.  This year, she decided they would be fun to lay on/play with...
So, I must say a big thank you to Clara for her help in decorating.  It just wouldn't be the same without you dear. 

1 comment:

  1. Haha! My cat is Clara too - we call her "Clara the Terror". Sounds like they might be sisters! ;)

    ReplyDelete