Sunday, November 6, 2011

My twist on 30 Days of Thanks


OurLifeonaMarquee
So, I'm behind on 30 Days of Thanks, since, well...it should have started November 1 and here it is November 4 and I don't plan on this posting until November 6!  Soooo...I have decided to do this as a weekly installment on Sundays.  Because what better day to be thankful than a Sunday?  So, here are my first 6.  And please remember, these are in no particular order




  1. Of course my husband, for being my very best friend, my soul mate, my confidant,  my everything.  He pushes me to succeed, picks me up when I fall, and is just an amazing man.  J is everything I could have ever dreamed of in a husband. 
  2. My Sully of course!  He's been with me through thick and thin, from the day I got him at 6 weeks old until now, at his old old age of 8!  lol 
  3. My family, without whom I could not be who I am today
  4. My friends, even though none of us lives close, I know that they are always there for me
  5. My faith, something I didn't understand my parents teaching me as a kid, but now I'm so very grateful for it
  6. My country!  I'm a proud American and will never be ashamed to say it

Maybe next week I won't be so sappy...I'm sure I'll be thankful for some funny things 

No comments:

Post a Comment