Monday, March 26, 2012

Newlywed Game Link-up

Mackey Madness
This adorable link-up is from the SWEETEST BLOGGER EVER, Megan (seriously, if you don't follow or read her, you MUST...she's one of my daily reads!) and her friend Jess (who is also a daily read for me)

The rules are:

1. Below are the 5 questions.
2. Ask these questions to your significant other.
3. Answer the same questions about your significant other.
4. Come back next Monday (3/26/12) to linkup and share your answers!

Questions 
1) What do you think my best quality is?
2) What would be your ideal date with me?
3) What was your first impression of me? 
4) What is your favorite memory of us?
5) What do you see for us in the future?

And I actually got J to participate!  LOL  

Questions 
1) What do you think my best quality is?
J: Your silliness
Me: Your ability to always remain level headed
2) What would be your ideal date with me?
J: A canoe trip
Me: Right now, relaxation, alone, in a secluded cabin or beach condo
3) What was your first impression of me? 
J: A no nonsense girl
Me: First impression? Since I saw you before you saw me?
"Hot Damn!  They hired a hottie!"
just being honest here lol
You see, he was working my current job when I got hired in, we didn't speak to each other for a few months after I started work
4) What is your favorite memory of us?
J: Getting married
Me: Definitely getting married, it was pretty spur of the moment and fueled by pure love
5) What do you see for us in the future?
J: Children and doggies
Me: Baby and success
(obviously we disagree on how many children are being birthed by me)


And, I know ya'll have seen these pics before, but here are a few of my favorites from when we got married



I could really keep adding, but I'll stop lol

1 comment:

  1. Y'all are adorable! I've never seen these pics, so I loved them!! I love what you thought about him!! It's nice to be married to a hottie! Haha!!

    Thanks for linking up! And for your sweet words! You always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete