Thursday, March 22, 2012

15 Weeks...

15 Weeks!

Well, I'm into the 2nd trimester, next doctor appointment is tomorrow at 9:30
BLEH!  I never roll over until 10 or later!
The life of a second shifter!!


Baby is getting out there!

How far along are you? 
15 weeks

Total weight gain: 
no clue, other than the 5 pounds...I don't think there's been much upward movement there

How big is baby?:
my What To Expect app says the size of an avocado!
source
source
 Maternity clothes: 
Just bought a pair of maternity capris
I have really long legs and have never like capris on myself
I'm going to look like a stork

Stretch marks?:  
None, yet.  
Still applying Palmers religiously

Sleep?: 
I started getting really hot this week, and can't find a comfortable position to lay in
I toss and turn, sleep for a few hours, toss and turn, sleep again
I'm going to have to get a personal AC and a body pillow 
joking about the AC, but not the body pillow

Best moment this week?:
Pretty sure I felt Baby move!!  
I was laying on the couch, really still and felt this strange feeling
It certainly wasn't like any gas I've ever felt...and when I didn't poot...
Felt it 3 times
It was neat

Movement?: 
Think so!

Food cravings?:
Nothing this week...

Food aversions?:
Right now, just about no food sounds good for some reason

Labor signs?: 
NO!  Stay put Baby!

Belly button in or out?: 
In...not sure if I think it will or won't pop

What I miss: 
Sleeping comfortably...starting to get uncomfortable.  Pre-pregnancy I was a big tummy sleeper...that's dwindling 

What I'm looking forward to: 
Feeling Baby move more
J being able to feel Baby move
and trying to trick the Dr into an earlier appointment
otherwise it'll be 4 weeks from tomorrow before we know if Baby is a boy or girl

What I'm not looking forward to: 
The really uncomfortable period

Milestone: 
Feeling Baby move...I think lol

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! I love your blog and am happy I found you on Allie's blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear!! your little bit is too too cute!

    ReplyDelete