Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fur Baby Friday!

I'll have to link up with Mrs Monologues as soon as I get back to a computer...or figure out how to do it on my phone.  You see, by the time you read this, J and I will be on our way to Kentucky to visit my parents!  I'm psyched!  Isn't the ability to schedule posts fabulous?  LOL



My brother and sister-in-law just got a new puppy
Who doesn't love puppies?
Plus, I get to show off my adorable niece and nephew again!

Mr Brayden and Rose

Ms Bossypants Rayleigh
Bossypants standing next to their Brutus, and Brayden playing  with Rose

How sweet is this?

Rayleigh being Bossypants already to little Rose
Brayden being licked clean by Rose
Their big baby, Brutus

Rayleigh's mommie says this is her "Attitude Face" of which she has many

That ear, isn't she adorable?!

HEHEHE

Thank you to my sis-in-law for letting me steal her pics

2 comments:

  1. Oh my dear GOODNESS! What a cute puppy! And I love their big baby Brutus! Found you via the link-up. Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brutus is beautiful!! And Rose is super super cute, aww. Your niece and nephew are adorable too, I love the attitude face hahaha!

    ReplyDelete