Friday, March 16, 2012

14 weeks

I have no belly pic this week...I don't think there's been much change lol.  So, belly fail HA


How far along are you? 
14 weeks

Total weight gain: 
no clue, other than the 5 pounds...I don't think there's been much upward movement there

How big is baby?:
my What To Expect app says the size of a navel orange!  
source
source
Maternity clothes: 
always, my regular clothes are just too tight.  Though maternity shirts are too big
I ordered this cute dress yesterday:
Old Navy


Stretch marks?:  
None, yet.  
Though, I still think it's inevitable since I'm so white!  But, I did purchase some Palmers lotion, so here's hoping. Though, I HATE the smell.  Any others ya'll suggest?

Sleep?: 
I sleep well most nights
But, like clockwork, you can bet money that I'll wake up between 530 and 630 to pee
and I will stay awake for about an hour...boo

Best moment this week?:
Knowing I'm in my second trimester.  It's getting more real.

Movement?: 
None yet

Food cravings?:
I've been wanting sweets lately, I need to curb that!  

Food aversions?:
Nothing that comes to mind
I got over my texture aversion to fruit, so I'm glad of that

Labor signs?: 
NO!  Stay put Baby!

Belly button in or out?: 
In...not sure if I think it will or won't pop

What I miss: 
Sleeping comfortably...starting to get uncomfortable.  Pre-pregnancy I was a big tummy sleeper...that's dwindling 

What I'm looking forward to: 
Feeling Baby move...and finding out BOY OR GIRL!
Everyone that is just ahead of me already knows and it's killing me!!!

What I'm not looking forward to: 
The really uncomfortable period

Milestone: 
Less nausea and heartburn
But I still get these awful gagging coughs after I eat...J says he'd rather I puke!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment