Thursday, March 8, 2012

13 Weeks!

Just over look the cluttered counter, we have a tiny countertop!
13 Weeks
Finally, I'm getting a bump
Thankfully, it's just growing OUT (for now, I'm not holding out any hope because I know that can change!)
Unfortunately, I seem to be gaining in my legs along with my butt
which is also growing...rounder, not wider
But, I've always had a relatively non-existent rear
So the baby J-Lo booty is actually a welcome addition LOL

The shirt in the picture, and the shirt I'm wearing today are both tunics from my pre-pregnancy closet
and heck, they look better NOW than they did then!
LOL!

Exhaustion isn't leaving, seems to maybe be getting better most days
Some days...NO

Thinking I'll start doing the pregnancy questionnaire...more for my record than ya'll lol
But, hopefully ya'll will enjoy reading it too LOL

How far along are you? 
13 weeks, Saturday is the beginning of my second trimester!
Why I do these posts on Thursdays instead of Saturdays I don't know...

Total weight gain: 
From week 5 to week 11: 5 pounds

How big is baby?:  
source
What to Expect says Baby is the size of a Lemon...
Though last week it was a Peach.  I don't know where they shop for produce
But I thought a peach was bigger than a lemon...maybe I'm just wrong lol

Maternity clothes: 
Yup, I now wear my low rise maternity jeans 
and they are COMFY

Stretch marks?:  
None, yet.  
But, let's face it, it's inevitable
I'm porceline white

Sleep?: 
I sleep well most nights
But, like clockwork, you can bet money that I'll wake up between 530 and 630 to pee
and I will stay awake for about an hour...boo

Best moment this week?:
Looking pregnant in my clothes.
That happened like yesterday, all of a sudden
I'm sure if I put on a t-shirt instead of a fitting shirt, I'd go back to looking pudgy lol

Movement?: 
None yet

Food cravings?:
Nothing that I can think of off the top of my head right now
But, if I want it something to eat, that's all I can think about until I get it

Food aversions?:
It's more of a texture aversion
and it's random things.
At 6 weeks I could eat my weight in grapes...the thought of grapes right now makes me want to hurl

Labor signs?: 
NO!  Stay put Baby!

Belly button in or out?: 
In...not sure if I think it will or won't pop

What I miss: 
Some days I really miss caffeine.  I cut back to only one cup of coffee in the mornings, and some days when that exhaustion hits, I would kill for a Pepsi Max...

What I'm looking forward to: 
Feeling Baby move...and finding out BOY OR GIRL!
So envious, my bff Ashley just found out yesterday that she's having a BOY!

What I'm not looking forward to: 
The really uncomfortable period

Milestone: 
I suppose, this early in pregnancy, I'm just looking forward to making it out of the first trimester and into the second on Saturday!


2 comments: