Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I have a serious case of the Lazies

I have a serious case of the lazies today.  I did not want to get out of bed today, then didn't want to get out of my pajamas!!  I finally did, and now I'm at work...and the lazies aren't any better. 

J wrote to his grandmother today, well, she received it today.  She was beyond happy to get a letter.  I'm sure I'll get one tomorrow!  Also, I think they get phone calls this weekend!  I'm so excited and hope to hear from my honey!!



back to Days of You

Three films!?  Oh boy.  Hrm...











So, that's what I could think of off of the top of my head.  The first two are movies I have watched a MILLION times.  And the last one J and I love.  We crack up at it.  I'm not a movie buff...so I forget the names of movies I like lol

No comments:

Post a Comment