Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 5...searching the archives

Day 5:  Picture of yourself four years ago

 Oh deary me.  I'm going to have to do some searching!  Kind of a scary thought.  Hrm....

I'm not finding pictures from four years ago...so here's what I have

2008

The shortest my hair has ever been, I had my days with loving or hating it.  Oh, and my industrial.  And, yes, it hurt when I got it done 6 years ago.  It doesn't hurt anymore, and I forget I have it, until someone gives me a crazy look and makes some comment about it, "WHAT IS THAT IN YOUR EAR?"  I think it's some kind of bug or monster...

2009
My dear sweet friend Tara and I, we had just jumped on her little brothers's trampoline.  Let me tell you, jumping on a trampoline in your 20s is fun!  lol!  And forgive our squinting, it was overcast, and you can't jump with sunglasses on! It's a rule or something

Me and my Mommie.  I mean, who doesn't love that I could get my mom to make a kissy face picture with me?  We don't look alike or anything, right?  hahaha
She may kill me for posting this picture on the world wide web.  I think it's great.  LOVE YOU MOMMIE!

Possibly a little known fact, for my readers at least, I used to be a manager in a retail pet store.  Another random fact, I love snakes...not that you can't tell.  This particular snake was just shipped in and was so sweet.  I wished I could take him/her home!  Love a well-tempered California King!
And, you can see how many different phases my hair has gone through over the years!  I am sticking with growing it out right now.  Who knows, it may all get chopped again.


So, there you have it, 2008 and 2009, almost 4 years ago.  I do have pics of me with curly hair somewhere, just not on this computer.  I didn't realize it had been that long since I went straight year round.  I used to have it permed straight in the fall/winter and let it go naturally curly in the spring/summer because it was easier than fighting the curl and frizz.  Now, I just keep it permed year round!  My poor hair won't curl now to save its life


No comments:

Post a Comment