Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WILW

{via}
That J and I hit the gym!  I'm back in the gym for the first time in over a year, a year and a half actually.  I used to live in the gym, and enjoyed it, immensely.  I spent a minimum of 2 hours a day in the gym, and it showed.  I was confident, and quite pleased with my hard work. 
Life changes and that habit fell to the back burner.  But!!  I'm back at it!  It was so great to be back in, lifting again.  I'm psyched. 

After our workout, we stopped at the gas station.  J got muscle milk.  A good after workout supplement.
{via}
What did I get? 
{via}
and, my favorite:
real fruit juice box!  YUM!!
yeah, you'd think that I was 3...I love those things

So, yeah, J refuels his muscles with protein...I just refuel my inner child after a good workout.

2 comments:

  1. haha nice, sometimes a juice box just hits the spot :)

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA i love that you guys work out together! And AMEN for the fruit juice!!!:)

    ReplyDelete