Friday, December 9, 2011

My Christmas gift to us, and a teaser

I've neglected my blog for a while, we've been on a trip out of state, I'll update you on that tomorrow.

Today was spent working on the pics and catching up on my blog reading.
One of my favorite bloggers, and by favorite I mean Gotta Read Everyday Blog, has done a great review and has a wonderful offer for anyone interested.  Easy peasey, just click on the link.  I did it!  I'm excited!

Allie over at Table for More is the mama to 2 of the cutest little boys with another little guy on the way.  I really enjoy her blog.  She's the sweetest thing in blogland!  Check her out, read her blog, get hooked like I am.

Anyway, I picked this wonderful picture for our FREE canvas, just paid shipping!
My absolute favorite picture of us from our wedding

And, here's a teaser from our trip:
Get ready for a story of how it's a darn good thing that the Moe's we went to had a one-holer bathroom.  And, what fabulous blogger I got to meet!

1 comment:

  1. First off you are too sweet, that picture will look amazing on canvas! i cannot wait to see it! I cannot wait to see the rest of our pics! That penguin is soo cute! I cant wait to see who you met! Xo

    ReplyDelete