Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Blogger Ornament Swap! (& the blogger I met IRL)

The sweet Megan from Mackey Madness sent out a tweet saying she needed a few more people for her 
{via}
 so I signed up!  I was one of the last 3 to join
I got Brandy (sweetly stolen moments), she got Kaycie (redhead memories), who got me!
I rarely get packages, or mail that's not bills lol, so I was excited when J came in and said, "You have some package?"
I opened it up to find two adorable ornaments
Put this one on J's stocking

And this one on mine!

It was exciting to get the package!

Since J and I went to Atlanta, and the fabulous Brandy lives near ATL, and our emails went on and on for days, I decided to not mail her package, but instead to meet her during our trip.
Read her sweet side here
It was great!  And, since we met, and I think I talked her ear off, we've text messaged daily, and I think tweeted every day too!  lol
I may be conservative, and she may um not be (lol!), but it doesn't matter at all...we can text for hours!
Thank you Megan!  You "introduced" me to a great lady!


Sadly, we didn't take any pics when we met for coffee...boo

2 comments:

  1. Aw I love them and that you put them on your stockings!! Too fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how y'all made a great new friend out of this!!! That makes me really happy :) And I love what you did with your ornaments- they'll stand out even more on the stockings!

    Thanks so much for participating in our swap! :)

    ReplyDelete