Monday, August 27, 2012

Quick update

Do you see anything on my baby's face?




CPAP WAS REMOVED THIS MORNING!!
Along with his feeding tube!

The only thing left on him are his monitors that monitor respirations and oxygen saturation.
I got to the NICU and found him in a swing, happy and swinging away!  His CPAP was knocked completely off of his face and he was breathing fine, oxygen saturation just fine.
His nurse, happened to be my FAVORITE nurse he's had so I was excited to see her, came around and saw that his CPAP was knocked off as well.

I held him to bottle feed him, so sweet.
When the doctors and nurses made their group rounds they said to take him off of the CPAP!!  
The machine is still there, just in case he needs it.
But, I believe my boy is good to go!

God is awesome!
Thank you for the prayers, please keep them coming for him!
We're hoping he'll be home within a week!!!
His due date is exactly a week away, on Labor Day!
He's 39 weeks adjusted gestational age, and 1 week 5 days old today!
And oh boy, what a week it's been!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! How exciting! He is so adorable! So glad to hear things are getting better.

    ReplyDelete