Sunday, August 12, 2012

36 Weeks

36 Weeks
4 weeks left!  Holy Moly!


we apparently need to clean the mirror lol

How far along are you? 
36 weeks...where did time go?!

Total weight gain: 
none between my 34 & 36 week appointment!  WHOOHOO!!

How big is baby?:
What to Expect says a watermelon!!  OMG!  19-22" 6.5 pounds
source
source
Maternity clothes
if I'm leaving the house, yes.  If I'm at home, poor J only sees me in pjs anymore! 

Stretch marks?:  
So far, only on my hiney
I've been applying Palmers Cocoa Butter religiously...hoping that helps matters

Sleep?: 
can you say INSOMNIA?!  I sleep for 2 hours, then I'm WIDE awake for hours.  Then I crash for about 2-3 hours before work.  No bueno.  I tried melatonin, didn't seem to help really.  But, blackout curtains seems to have helped!  I slept for 4 hours today!  This is a big deal lol

Best moment this week?:
any time I sleep well lol 

Movement?: 
he must be running out of room in there, less movement but stronger

Food cravings?:
ice...love ice

Food aversions?:
Not too bad, kind of depends on the day, 

Labor signs?: 
Dr's appointment on Tuesday said that I was making progress...I'd like to keep that off here, for now?  Seems really TMI and personal?  lol
I go back tomorrow, we'll see if there's more progress

Belly button in or out?: 
still in, but threatening to be pop any minute lol

What I miss: 
sleep
sleeping on my stomach
the way I used to look
Not being cranky!

What I'm looking forward to: 
Meeting this little guy...in 3 weeks


What I'm not looking forward to: 
Delivery!  OMG, scared!


Milestone: 
starting weekly appointments!  SO SO close!!

2 comments:

  1. OMGGGG!!! I can't believe how close we are to meeting sweet Pierce!!!!!

    ReplyDelete