Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sweet Husband!

I really have the sweetest husband.  He loves me more than I think I have ever deserved, and thinks of the sweetest little things that just make me smile.
We woke up today around 10, and for some reason two hours later were just TIRED!  So, we did what anyone would do on a lazy day off and went back to sleep lol!  We napped for two and a half hours!!  When we woke up, I told him we really needed to go to the grocery store.  He suggested we go to the shopping center where the grocery store is, pick up Subway to go, go over to the nearby greenway/trails and have a picnic.  So, that's just what we did.  It was the sweetest gesture.  It doesn't take much to make me happy.

I remembered to take a picture! First pic of us since Easter!
We got our grocery shopping done, thank goodness for BOGO groceries!  We got $80 worth of groceries for less than $50!!  I'm working on getting a lot of basics for our apartment so we don't have to run out and spend a ton of money on that first grocery trip.  I've been stocking up on cleaning supplies for a while, because you can't beat BOGO cleaning stuff!
We then went to my in-laws and ate steak and I got to see our garden for the first time since it was planted.  It looks great, and is already sprouting!  I'm psyched, and ready to freeze foods for Pierce and our little family.

Other than that...it's been a lazy Sunday.  J and I are both at work for a few hours of overtime.  I'm ready for my bed!  Hope ya'll have had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment