Thursday, June 21, 2012

29 Weeks!

29 Weeks!
11 to go!  Oh dear!

He's starting to come up more than out, I think
How far along are you? 
29 Weeks

Total weight gain: 
I'm not loving it, but not too much I'm told

How big is baby?:
What to Expect says a butternut squash (17" 3.1 pounds)

source
source
Maternity clothes
always...the closer it gets to my due date the less I want to spend any more money on anything new

Stretch marks?:  
So far, only on my hiney
I've been applying Palmers Cocoa Butter religiously...hoping that helps matters
Ten more weeks to see lol

Sleep?: 
getting less and less easy to sleep through the night
More tossing and turning, which is growing increasingly difficult to do as the belly grows
I wake up at least once on a good night to use the bathroom...I'm sure I could help that if I'd stop drinking water a few hours before bed, but I love water and can't get enough of it

Best moment this week?:
His movement! 
Monday started this crazy movement, almost nonstop.  He seems to stop moving for a nap, for about 2 hours then starts back up. 

Movement?: 
see above lol

Food cravings?:
Last night I had a crazy craving for Lucky Charms!
source
I'm not ashamed to say that in less than 12 hours I ate the whole box...It was at least the smallest box lol
mostly: COLD
ice, ice water mostly
I just want anything COLD


Food aversions?:
Not too bad, kind of depends on the day

Labor signs?: 
NO!  Stay put Baby!
Some Braxton-Hicks

Belly button in or out?: 
Still in, but I can see the bottom of it...which is a new thing in my life lol

What I miss: 
sleeping WELL, and not being tired all of the time and congested...
I'm constantly congested
Not feeling like a huge whale...a huge out of shape whale lol  I got winded walking through Target! HA

What I'm looking forward to: 
My first baby shower, Sunday!!  


What I'm not looking forward to: 
Getting bigger lol
Any more kidney issues, I've started having some back discomfort again like I did a few days leading up to my last hospital visit 


Milestone: 
Passing my 3-hour glucose test...
after failing the one hour!
lol

2 comments:

  1. Poor thing, that three hour test is for the birds. I ended up having to do it with my second. Glad you passed it though.

    I'm now thirty three weeks and was hospitalized today. Seems my little one doesn't wanna stay put. My shower is scheduled for Sunday and it looks like I am gonna miss it. Makes me sad.

    Lucky Charms look so good....hospital food stinks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH NO! Hospitalized? Hope you can get him to stay put!!

      Maybe someone will sneak you some Lucky Charms!

      Delete