Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's Ok...



Its Ok Thursdays

It's Ok...

...to be worried about my grandmother, she went in for a 2 phase back surgery today.  After the completion of phase 1, they checked her vitals and didn't continue on with phase 2 because they didn't like some of her cardiac readings.  So, if she's cleared by a cardiologist, they'll proceed with phase 2 next week.  I do not like this, not one bit.
Please pray?  Please?  I will beg

...to buy the family sized macaroni, because it's twice as much as the regular size, but only 40 cents more.  Yay for left overs and saving money

...to want to scream at work because the county has come apart at the seams...lol

...to be drinking 3 liters of water at work each day, and having to pee at least hourly!

....to be so tired at the end of the day lately, that I go home and fall asleep.  It doesn't help any that I work until 11pm

...to have cut out most junk food from my diet and now instead of craving junk food snacks, I can't stop thinking about GRAPES!  Give me GRAPES!!

...to have had a million other ideas for this post, and I have only posted one because I can't remember the rest.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and your Grandmother! She is in my thoughts. And when shopping, go big or go home!!!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete