Friday, April 13, 2012

FUR BABY FRIDAY!



My favorite link up...usually my only link up lol

As I've told ya'll, I'm currently addicted to Instagram!  So most of what you'll see is Instagram!

But, before that I'll tell ya'll Sullivan's newest "trick"
Monday J and I went out to get my pedicure and spend some time together.  When we got back home, Sully was waiting at the front door for us.  And I don't mean INSIDE the front door...I mean AT the front door ON the front porch!!  
We've seen him do this once before, and we knew we had left him in the fence.  Gate secure, no real holes that we knew of.
Well, Dennis the Menace here found the TINIEST place to squeeze his little self out of the fence!  Thank GOODNESS he always runs to the door, waiting to be let in!!
I caught him just after the act the other morning.  J had gotten up and wandered into the kitchen where I was, windows open, Sully must have heard his daddy's voice because I saw a streak of grey and white, opened the back door and there sat this face:

The little Menace

Enjoying a ride

Good Morning Dad!  I've been waiting for you to get out of bed!

On our walk Monday

After our walk

He was freezing one night...NunSully!

You can't resist that adorable face!

He goes out in the yard and sunbathes, he won't move until he's BAKED!

I love his wittle mouth, he's adorable!

8 comments:

  1. awww. I love all the photos. especially the car ride one. My pup loves nothing more than a ride in the car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you, I think that is my favorite too!

      Delete
  2. Hahaha, that's a menacing face alright! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's never in trouble with his Daddy, his Daddy is a sucker

      Delete
  3. Every time I see him it makes me want to go and watch Lady and the Tramp. So funny that he lays like that on your husband in the mornings, my puggle does the same thing to my husband. Melts my heart every time.

    ReplyDelete