Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear World: Having, quite likely, the worst emotional pregnant day yet...it's bad.  Stay out of my way.

Dear Pierce: I was beginning to wonder if you had feet and legs, until today, I can feel the thumps of your feet or knees up around my ribs.  Thankfully, it's not the horror stories of pain!

Dear Mother: even though you rarely read my blog, thank you for being so compassionate today.  It's not a usual state of emotion, at least not to show your compassion, but I am SO appreciative of it

Dear Life: You're about to get CRAZY busy, we move in one week!  That same weekend, J is in his uncle's wedding, so we MUST get moved on Saturday since the wedding is Sunday.  The following weekend is the family baby shower, and by that point, we'll be ending childbirth classes and starting weekly Dr appointments.  Holy cow

Dear Self: Just maintain your current level of anxiety, do not get more anxious!!

Dear Husband: Thank you so much for putting up with my pregnant crazies.  You're amazing, and the best. 

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog via the Friday letters link up. Congrats on your pregnancy! Hang in there, mama!! April

    ReplyDelete