Saturday, July 28, 2012

34 Weeks

34 Weeks!
Seriously?  We're getting close to a month away?!




How far along are you? 
34 Weeks

Total weight gain: 
I'm not loving it, but I was glad to know my bff who is 4 weeks ahead of me (and smaller than me, plus a far more healthy eater) is about the same amount of weight gain.  I haven't strictly watched my eating, but dang.  I think it's a genetic thing for those of you who don't gain more than 25-30 pounds

How big is baby?:
What to Expect says a Large Cantaloupe! 19-22" 5.5 pounds  HOLY MOLY

source
source
Maternity clothes
always...the closer it gets to my due date the less I want to spend any more money on anything new

Stretch marks?:  
So far, only on my hiney
I've been applying Palmers Cocoa Butter religiously...hoping that helps matters

Sleep?: 
Since going to 3rd shift, you would think my sleep has gotten bad...but nope, better!  I'm sleeping well during the day!

Best moment this week?:
Dr appointment Tuesday!  Pierce was once again unhappy to have the nurse dare bother him to listen to his heart.  He ran from the Doppler again!  

Movement?: 
Starting to get less, but much more strong

Food cravings?:
ice...love ice

Food aversions?:
Not too bad, kind of depends on the day, 

Labor signs?: 
NO!  Just Braxton-Hicks 
Some of them are starting to get painful like cramps.  Nothing consistent or regular.

Belly button in or out?: 
Still in, but barely!  Which is nuts, my belly button pre-pregnancy is seriously VERY deep

What I miss: 
Not being exhausted
my face shape
my body! 
Lol, this list could go on and on at this point

What I'm looking forward to: 
Meeting this little guy...in 5 weeks


What I'm not looking forward to: 
Delivery!  OMG, scared!


Milestone: 
Pierce's STRONG movement and punches!
He kicks me if I fold my arms and rest them on the top of my belly, he does not like anything encroaching on his space!

3 comments:

  1. I delivered my daughter at 34 weeks. Be careful with those cramps. I cramped with all 3 of my kids and in my case they signified preterm labor. Cramps can equal actual contractions. Just make sure you mention it to your doc. Better safe than sorry :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I mention it to him when I see him and he's never concerned lol

      Delete
  2. PS- if you're talking about this pregnant friend my healthy eating habits went out the window as soon as I could keep anything down! Maybe it's the angle of the pictures, but I'm amazed/jealous you don't look like a python that's swallowed a basketball at all! :D

    ReplyDelete