I don't have one topic to expand on...so I figured you would get mind vomit from the weekend
- I have pretty much stopped taking pictures, the last picture of J and I was taken Easter Sunday.
- Pierce has taken the shine and body out of my hair, and my face went from NO break outs to a sudden break out.
- We got the pool ready and cleaned, and I was a fish for 2 hours yesterday! J isn't a huge swimming fan, but he was great and stayed with me with minimal fussing lol
- I'm starting to have freak outs when I realize that we're less than 14 weeks away from our due date!
- It's staying in the 90s here, and not dropping below 70 at night...not usually a problem until you factor in my 6+mo pregnant status...I can NOT get cooled off. I'm either at that warm-just-before-sweating-point, or sweating. It'll be a miracle if I make it through the summer with hair. Considering going back to this cut:
but not sure that I am ready for that maintenance again...takes a haircut every 3 weeks to keep it looking good
- I'm trying to figure out how to keep from being tired...ALL THE TIME. I get 8-10 hours of sleep every night, only waking up on average once a night.
- My funny for the day: J & I went to dinner at Zaxby's (a southern franchise for yummy chicken), the girl that took our order had to be no older than a day over 16. We walked in, and I asked a question about a plate. I noticed she had a hard time answering my question and realized that she was watching J. I get it, hubby's handsome lol. Well, it didn't stop there. She barely looked at me when I handed her my debit card, didn't hand me the cups but gave them to J. When we sat down to wait on our food, I noticed a different employee was bringing out food. I told J, "I'm going to crack up laughing if your girlfriend brings out our food" Sure enough, the little girl brought our food out and never once looked at me, never faced me...all J. LOL!! I laughed, right in front of her. It was too too funny. I told J, everyone needs that ego boost...and I was glad it came with such entertainment for me! HA
- I use gummy prenatal vitamins that you can get over the counter from Target. Well...I forgot they were in the trunk, and they stayed there, in our black car for 3 days in 90+ degree heat each day. Let's just say, I learned that 90 gummies, left in the heat, melt into one LARGE gummy. $8 down the drain, had to go get more today. I brought them in to work with me so they couldn't possibly melt lol.
- I have a pregnant friend (seems a quarter of my friends are pregnant these days lol) who has had a troublesome issue arise. She's in the middle of her first trimester, and goes for an ultrasound tomorrow to make sure everything is ok. Please, say a prayer for her. This baby is much hoped, wished, and prayed for.
Guess that's enough randomness for one day. Hope ya'll are all having good weeks!