Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Flaunt a Friend!! EMILY!




This is my first link-up for Flaunt a Friend, since I was flaunted by the Sassy Ms Ginger, I figured I would pass along the favor!
Since I'm the one that pestered her to start a blog, I'm hoping to get her some views because ya'll will love her as much as I do!  Who, you ask?

Emily at everyDay Emily.  She is one of my best friends, and a coworker.  She is in her mid 20s, married with an almost 3 year old little redhead!  Her son is adorable and obsessed with super-heros...poor Emmy!  LOL.
Emily has her associates degree and her bachelors in Criminal Justice...and she is currently pursuing her Masters!!  I'm proud of her.  She's a wife, mother, employed full-time, and is still going after her Masters.  I always fuss at her for doing too much, but she does it and accomplishes what she sets her mind on.

She's just starting her blog, and I'd love to see her really enjoy it as much as I do!  Ya'll go say hi!!


1 comment:

  1. lol, I am officially a week late on seeing this! Thank you so much for linking up with us! I can't wait to check out her blog and I hope to see your name in the link up again today!

    ReplyDelete