Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's OK Thursday



Its Ok Thursdays

It's Ok...That I've been a slacker blogger because I don't want to sound like a whiner since all that's really going on in life is being tired, nauseated, and peeing.

It's Ok...that I am posting so late because I got distracted by Raven's post about why she chose to have her children on an alternative vaccination schedule.  
Which lead me to wanting to do my own research...which I sent to J to review

It's Ok...for us to chose a different schedule for Baby if it's something we agree on.  Baby will get all vaccines prior to going to school (with the exception of the flu vax, neither of us have ever had it in our entire lives)

It's Ok...for me to be paranoid and refuse to take any meds during my first trimester

It's Ok...to be so tired I wish I could crawl into bed at 8pm

It's Ok...that I'm addicted to twitter, some rocking people are on twitter

It's Ok...that I really want to get into a better gym routine, I want to be in the best shape possible when Baby comes

It's Ok...that I'm seriously so tired that I can't think of anything else!

Maybe blogger block will leave me soon!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment