Tuesday, February 7, 2012

LOVE STORY LINK UP!

Mrs to Mama
1. How long have you and your significant other been together?
*Not that long in the grand scheme of things!  September 18, 2010
2. How did you meet? {What's your "love" story?}
*At work, he was leaving for another job, but we worked long enough together to quickly become friends and fall in love...and move in together 4 days after we started dating!
3. If married, how long have you been married? If not, is this the guy you hope to marry? {do tell}
*We have been married 13 months!  We dated/lived together for 3 months and got married less than 2 months after getting engaged, and wouldn't change a thing for this world
4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding? If not, where would you like to get married? And will it be big or small?
*We decided on Monday that we would get married the next day, went to the courthouse with his dad, brother, and sister-in-law
5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another? Do share!
*Goodness, I think the most used nicknames are HoneyBee (J) and HoneySuckle (me), we don't really use baby or babe much at all, I do tend to use honey a lot.
6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.
*He's my very best friend and treats me like his queen, he makes me laugh always, and loves me unconditionally.  He's fabulous
7. Tell us how he proposed? Or your ideal proposal?
*We were home alone in our apartment, I was making our lunch and he came in and proposed.  It was wonderful, sweet, simple.
8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberrieschampagne, and rose petals?
*Definitely a flowers/teddy bear type
9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?
*I think I'm both, but I am certainly more movie at home than I am go out on the town.
10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere? 
*I think we'd really enjoy a cruise, a different destination each day.  But, I really think it would have to be a family friendly cruise without a load of drunk folks...oh, and can we have well behaved children on this boat too? lol
11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day. 
*Ha, we're both working.  So, nothing on this actual Valentine's Day.  We'll go to dinner at some point.
12. Are you asking for anything this Valentine's day?
*I already got what I asked for, lol.  A beautiful heart necklace.  I've always wanted one, and I found one on sale (because I'm a cheap-o and can't stand the thought of him spending a ton of money on jewelry).  He got it for me for a quarter of it's original price, brand new too!  I'm a happy lady.  
13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love. 
*Communication and relaxation.  You must talk, discuss, cut up, joke, say the things you feel, let your partner know how you feel about everything not just the good stuff
14.  Show us a picture of what love means to you.
Loving someone enough to join your lives together in a child...our child...we're so excited

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love your story!!! I love how fast things went...pretty similar to us!!! I feel like it worked out perfect for both of us!! When you know, you know!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EXACTLY! When you know you know! Why wait when you know for sure?

      Delete