Thursday, January 31, 2013

Things I don't love Thursday

Ashlee and I were having a Twitter conversation about Blogger's-block, which lead her to tell me about this cute link-up she found...so I'm jumping on board!!



Things I don't love....
the recurring lower back pain I have had sporadically for the past week, it feels similar to the pain I had with my kidney issues while pregnant...yay
Pierce's fussiness the past two days.  I guess it could be worse, he could fuss constantly, so I shouldn't complain.  I'm 99.9% sure it's teething, because there's no other symptoms of anything else and he has turned into a DROOL machine, and chews on his fingers like mad
which brings me to the next point...
I don't love when Pierce chews on his fingers and accidentally bites himself with the two little teeth he does have.  Cue screams of pain...that luckily stop as soon as he decides he just bit himself
While I love that my husband took the week off of work, I don't love that because he's home I'm waaaay behind on my housework.  Why?  Because he actually gets me out of the house lol.  When he works, and goes to school (full-time for both!  Yup, he's a maniac) I get to be Amanda the Happy Hermit!  Yes, I'm a freak who loves staying at home.  I can stay home and not leave for days on end.  Longest stretch was during maternity leave, Pierce and I stayed home for 6 days.  J forced us out of the house on the 7th day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am the same way about staying home! I love it..my husband hates it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Happy Hermit too! Haha. I love days where I don't have to leave the house!!!

    Thanks for linking up! I hope you come back every week :)

    ReplyDelete